Landscape Team Member - Epping
Job no: 494078
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - Northern Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
Citywide is a company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities by delivering the full scope of civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services to government and private enterprise. Collectively, our services positively impact more than 12 million Australians every day.
About the Role:
As an important part of the Landscape team, you will undertake a number of projects including park upgrades, playground installations, concreting, paving and streetscape upgrades. As a Citywide team member you will have an ingrained safety ethic and use safe work practices and promote safety in the workplace as a core value.
- Soft and hard scaping, build retaining walls
- construct gardens, paving, planting, laying turf
- Landscape maintenance
- Operate and maintain Citywide Fleet vehicles and small plant equipment as per SOPs
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in landscaping
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment in a safe and productive manner
- Cert III qualified in Landscape Construction or equivalent qualification
- Current Vic Manual Driver licence
- Current White Card
- Industry standard award rates
- Job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- Opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A safety driven workplace with high standards of policies, procedures and support
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
How to apply:
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
Send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement through our website http://www.citywide.com.au/careers.
A full driver’s licence and good driving record is essential. Reference checks, driver demerit check, police check and medical, including drug and alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide. The successful candidate will be subject to a licence check and pre-employment medical prior to placement.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
*Please note only successful applications will be contacted.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend