Job no: 494103
Work type: Casual, Contract, Full time, Part time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
Citywide is currently seeking multiple Arborists to join our team with various vacancies across Melbourne available.
Responsibilities for this role will include
- Tree pruning and removal
- Small plant maintenance
- Chainsaw operation and pruning from EWP close to power lines and at ground level throughout parks, gardens and streetscapes.
Citywide is a company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities for more than 12 million people in communities up and down Australia’s eastern seaboard. We manage and maintain all aspects of civic amenity, assets and infrastructure for government and private enterprise customers, to the benefit of the host communities in which we work and whom we serve.
We are looking for new team members at all levels of their career however a Qualification in Arboriculture with climbing & rigging experience is highly regarded.
The successful applicant will be working within a close-knit team and must have a strong customer focus. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in a growing company which provides unique career opportunities and a strong safety culture.
- Current MR licence
- Chainsaw Licence
- Certificate II ESI - Powerline and Vegetation Control
- Certificate III in Arboriculture or working towards your Diploma of Arboriculture
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work safely & promote safety in the workplace
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Experience dealing with customers, clients and members of the general public.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
How do I apply?
Submit your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for this role including qualifications directly referencing our essential requirements above. Please also mention what regions of Melbourne you are interested in working in i.e Western Melbourne, Northern Melbourne, South East Melbourne. Applications must be submitted through our careers website - http://www.citywide.com.au/people-careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend