Job no: 494196
Work type: Casual
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Human Resources & Recruitment
Citywide is a company with a clear purpose and mission – We are responsive and innovative, we provide essential civic services, with solutions built on knowledge and insights delivering quality service seamlessly and sustainably. We know communities thrive and prosper in clean, healthy, safe, sustainable and vibrant cities as our cities and communities grow.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide recruitment administration across the organisation, aligned with the company and departmental strategy and industry best practice.
- Manage all administrational activities in the area of recruitment and on-boarding
- Point of liaison between the applicants and stakeholders
- Liaising with the team to ensure standard operating procedure documents are up to date for HR compliance
- Any other administrative or day to day requests as required by the HR manager
- Provide accurate information and support to the team and organisation with their queries.
- Updating recruitment system where required, and training managers on its use
- Education and training of key managers in relation to recruitment, selection and interviewing techniques
- Providing advice & reporting on recruitment activities within the department and for the board report
- Assist in the development of recruitment related policies and procedures
- Oversee recruitment checks on all candidates (medicals, reference checks, psychometric testing and other checks where stipulated)
- Ensure new starters are entered correctly into Payroll system in a timely manner
- Collate and respond to HR Applications inbox
- Actively participate in the development of a culture based around values of teamwork, collaboration, respect.
- Foster a “one company” approach, with individuals recognising and taking responsibility for their part.
- Ensure highest standards of OHS are applied across the organisation and directly within area of responsibility
Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to work and learn remotely
- Recruitment background (preferable)
- The ability to meet short deadlines while maintaining high quality results
- Strong technical skills using Microsoft Office
- A proven ability and demonstrable track record of delivering results
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in having delivered outstanding customer service;
In return we offer:
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement through our website http://www.citywide.com.au/careers
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. Reference checks, driver demerit check, police check and medical, including drug and alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend