Tree Maintenance Team Members – 5 Positions - Pakenham
Job no: 494279
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
Citywide Trees is currently seeking Tree Team Members to join our Trees Teams for our Cardinia contract based out of our Pakenham depot.
Based in Pakenham, Melbourne , you will be exposed to many aspects of Arboricultural Tree works, including; Programmed and reactive pruning of Street and Park Trees, Electric Line Clearance pruning from an EWP, formative tree pruning works, tree and stump removals, chipper operation, pest and disease management, and Tree Assessment & auditing.
Position Types include:
- Tree Maintenance Team Members
- Utilities and / Climbing Arborists
- Ground based Chipper / Chainsaw Operator
- Tree Assessor / Auditor (Level 5)
Skills / Qualifications:
- Passion to work outdoors with a strong work ethic
- Current Victorian or a desire to achieve a Medium Rigid Truck Licence
- A desire to achieve a First Aid Certificate
- A desire to achieve a CPR Certificate
- A desire to achieve a Certificate 2/3 in Arboriculture
- A desire to achieve a Chainsaw Licence
- A desire to achieve a Certificate II ESI (preferred)
At Citywide, we know communities thrive and prosper in healthy, safe, sustainable and vibrant cities. This is our Vision and it is why our teammates believe that What We Do Matters to the communities we serve. Dedicated to shaping liveable cities and communities, our teammates are passionate about the environments in which they work. They care about the communities they serve; they are motivated by a desire to deliver what the community and our customers expect. Our staff also care about their teammates; they value the connection, the mate-ship and the trust they build between each other.
In return we offer:
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement through our website http://www.citywide.com.au/careers
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. Reference checks, driver demerit check, police check and medical, including drug and alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
*Please note only successful applications will be contacted.*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend