Mower Operator - City of Casey
Job no: 494292
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
Mower Operator - City of Casey
Citywide is seeking an experienced Mower Operator to assist with mower operations for multiple council contracts across South Eastern suburbs. This will be an ongoing role with full-time hours.
When you join the supportive Open Space team at Citywide you can expect:
- Excellent hourly from $26+ per hour Plus Superannuation.
- Full-time hours/ 38 hours per week.
- The chance to join a supportive and inclusive team.
- Autonomy within a team who will listen and value your expertise.
- The chance to be part of a business who are making a positive impact in the community.
For more information about Citywide, we invite you to visit our website at www.citywide.com.au.
About the Role:
- Perform maintenance work for large and small open space grass parks with mower.
- Operate and maintain various horticultural machinery in a safe and professional manner.
- Have a strong eye for detail & ability to identify hazards and communicate back to management efficiently.
- Wearing required safety PPE and following safety procedures.
- Undertake and record daily worksite assessments. (Onsite audit checklist, HAC sheets, Quality of works & OH&S compliance).
- Undertake all prescribed training.
- Ensuring compliance with regulation, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that duties carried out are done taking into account safety of employees, contractors and the public.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- Victorian MR Truck Licence
- Traffic Management Certificate
- Ability to work outside in all weather
- Capable to start early and work 38 hours per week
- Prepared to follow all safety regulations
- Must be able to work autonomously
- General horticultural knowledge
- Experience in operation of front deck mowers, whipper snippers, blowers and hand mowers
- Herbicide Spraying Licence
- First Aid Certificate (Level I)
- Disease and Pest Control Identification Certificate
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button now!!!
Alternatively, You can also email Catherine directly with your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9257 5426 to apply today.
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
*Only successful applications will be contacted.*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend