Mowing Crew Leader - Notting Hill
Job no: 494313
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
Mowing Crew Leader
Citywide are seeking a dedicated Crew Leader to undertake work in the field by implementing the schedule of work activities for a team of gardeners and parks maintenance team members. The role will be based in our depot in Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill.
For more information about Citywide we invite you to visit our website at www.citywide.com.au.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Leading small contract team to ensure that they provide effective service delivery
- Complete all operational and day-to-day activities in accordance with work schedules
- Direct team to ensure effective sequence of tasks associated with works programs
- Daily reporting of performance against set work objectives
- Immediately identify work problems and employ efficient and effective solutions
- Ensure that duties carried out are done taking into account safety of employees, contractors and the public following company regulation, policies and procedures
- Ensure that all fleet under your control are maintained in a safe and presentable condition at all times
- Training of new team members
Essentials to succeed in the role:
- Cert III in Parks Maintenance or related qualification
- Current drivers licence
- Ability to work safely and promote safety in the workplace
- Previous experience in Open Space Grounds Maintenance
- Previous experience leading a small team
How to apply:
Click the APPLY button now!!!
Alternatively, please send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement through our website http://careers.citywide.com.au/cw/en/#/job/493601/expression-of-interest-citywide
You can also email Catherine directly with your resume and cover letter on Catherine.cunanan@Citywide.com.au or call +61 3 9257 5426 to apply today.
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. Reference checks, driver demerit check, police check and medical, including drug and alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
*Only successful applications will be contacted.*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend