At Citywide, we know communities thrive and prosper in healthy, safe, sustainable and vibrant cities. We believe What We Do Matters to the communities we serve. We are dedicated to shaping liveable cities and communities. Our teams are passionate about the environments in which they work in. We care about the communities we serve. We are motivated by the desire to deliver what the community and our customers expect. We value the connection, the mate ship and the trust we build with each other.
About the Role
The primary purpose of this role is to support, review and analyse the ERP Environment, which is Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and complementary applications as well as related IT Application systems. This calls for all aspects of functional support as well as maintaining the environment. It could be scope & design, testing, training, documenting, debugging and installing to support the ERP application systems & reporting services. Provide advice, assistance and guidance to team members and business users.
This position reports into the IT Operations Lead, and will work closely with other departments, and external consultants to ensure data integrity is maintained properly within the ERP Environment. Added responsibility is to support the team members responsible for the GIS systems currently in use and supported by the team. From time to time complementary Applications come into use, so you must be open to accepting the challenges. The position provides support to end users, internal team members and includes integration, development of solutions, problem solving, Business Process mapping / guidance and specific application and process training.
The position calls for a strong Financial skill set and understanding of fully integrated accounting systems. Complementary systems include Job Costing, Asset Management, Service Management & Procurement. In this role you will be the ERP System Administrator responsible for all aspects of the successful running of processes and adherence to security requirements for the environment.
- Assist, analyse, plan and implement data conversion of existing data into ERP system within the scope of the application functionality;
- Assists users to solve application/database systems operating problems by recreating steps to locate source of problem and applying resolution;
- Keep up to date with advances in Applications, i.e. Updates and upgrades. Investigate and propose changes as and when required;
- Propose new ways to innovate through use of technology;
- Participate in the delivery of projects based upon IT Citywide plan and IT Operating plan priorities;
- Provide assistance and guidance to team members in direct line of reporting to enable them to achieve their goals as well as to provide backup to them as and when required;
- Keep lines of communication open and interactive at all times;
- Committed and accountable to own the responsibilities of the Role;
- Participation in Team meetings and help with decision making;
- Responsible for participation in System Audits and adherence to protocols and compliance in all aspects of the applications and business processes in use.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP certification (or equivalent experience)
- WennSoft application certification (or equivalent experience)
- Paramount Workplace certification (or equivalent experience)
- Strong Financial Accounting knowledge that can be demonstrated
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems (or equivalent experience)
- SQL Server Level 1 (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge and skills in Report writing, SSRS, Crystal, MDGP, Excel, Word.
- Excellent communication skills, Reading, Writing, Speaking & Comprehension.
Experienced with the following products for IT Application Systems:
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
- Paramount Workplace
- Integration Tools
- Key2Act – WennSoft Service Management
- WennSoft Equipment Management
- WennSoft Job Costing
How to apply:
Please click the APPLY button that will redirect you to our website.
Alternatively, please send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement through our website http://careers.citywide.com.au/cw/en/#/job/493601/expression-of-interest-citywide
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. Reference checks, driver demerit check, police check and medical, including drug and alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted.*