Job no: 494375
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Management, Human Resources & Recruitment, Trades and Services
Operations Supervisor - Tree Services
When you join the Open Space team at Citywide you can expect:
- Excellent base salary of $80,000.
- 10% Superannuation + Vehicle Allowance and other benefits.
- Opportunity to join a continuously growing company.
- Chance to lead a team that is built with trust and respect.
For more information about Citywide we invite you to visit our website at www.citywide.com.au
What does the role look like?
In this role you will be responsible for coordination of tree maintenance and planting services. You will be leading a large and competent team to deliver quality service outcomes safely, on time and cost effectively. Furthermore, you will prepare work programs and schedules within required timeframes ensuring compliance with OH&S policies and procedures. We are seeking for a passionate individual who fosters a spirit of ownership of their work and will go that extra step to meet client expectations.
- Ensure works are performed to the required safety and quality standards, through both scheduled and non-scheduled site checks to ensure compliance with policies & procedures.
- Manage financial aspects of the assigned work contract, including development and interpretation of annual budget, identification of capital requirements and approval of purchases.
- Report on contract performance.
- Proactively address potential and actual issues, and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Manage assigned team to ensure an efficient and effective service is provided to the customer based on best practice and in accordance with work schedules, policies and procedures and contract specifications.
What do you need to succeed?
The successful candidate for this opportunity will be a results and commercially oriented individual with a strong background in arboriculture. You will have the ability to make independent on the spot decisions, independently manage and motivate a team and provide exceptional customer service.
- Certificate V Diploma in Arboriculture
- Proven industry experience in tree maintenance and planting
- Ability to supervise and manage large work teams
- Knowledge of OH&S practices, IR and Environmental Legislation
- Effective communication skills, problem solving, time management skills
Sounds like You?
Click the APPLY button now!!!
Alternatively, please send your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience fits our requirement through our website http://careers.citywide.com.au/cw/en/#/job/493601/expression-of-interest-citywide
You can also email Catherine directly with your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9257 5426 to apply today.
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
*Only successful applications will be contacted.*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend