Open Space Maintenance Team Member - Boroondara Council
Job no: 494391
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
Open Space Maintenance Team Member
Based in: Ferntree Gully Road, Notting Hill Depot
- Do you love working outdoors?
- Do you want to work for an organisation that shapes liveable cities and improves the communities we live in?
- Do you want an opportunity to work on different contracts and expand your skill set?
- Looking for guaranteed long-term career?
If the answer to the above questions is YES then Citywide is looking for you!!!
Who Are We
Citywide is a company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities by delivering the full scope of civil infrastructure, open space and environment services to government and private enterprise. Collectively, our services positively impact more than 12 million Australians every day and we believe that What We Do Matters.
For more information about Citywide we invite you to visit our website at
About the Role
This role at Citywide will see the successful applicant working outdoors in parks, gardens and streetscapes. Duties may include the operation and maintenance of small horticultural equipment such as mowers, brush cutters and blowers, whilst helping to maintain our client’s open space assets.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience in the operation of Front Deck Mowers or Zero Turn Mowers and Push Mowers as well as the operation of other small horticultural equipment.
As a Citywide team member you will have an ingrained safety ethic and promote and use safe work practices as a core value.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Working with Children’s Check
- Ability to operate front deck mowers, brush cutters and other relevant equipment related to mowing and general garden maintenance
- Must be team orientated, highly motivated and able to follow instructions.
- Strong safety focus and ability to follow all safety procedures and requirements
- General horticultural knowledge
- White Card
- First Aid Certificate
What We Offer
- The opportunity to develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button now!!!
Alternatively, You can also email Catherine directly with your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 3 9257 5426 to apply today.
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
*Only successful applications will be contacted.*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend