Operations Supervisor - Reinstatements
Job no: 494406
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Management, Trades and Services, Construction
Reinstatements Operations Supervisor
Base Depot: North Melbourne VIC, 3051
Attractive Salary rate Plus Superannuation and Other Benefits
Uniform, Laptop, PPEs Provided
Citywide Utilities are currently recruiting for an Operations Supervisor. You will be the key contact for the Utilities contracts - managing staffing, fleet and equipment on a day to day basis.
Citywide is a company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities by delivering the full scope of utilities services, civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services to government and private enterprise. Collectively, our services positively impact more than 12 million Australians every day.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing weekly asphalt work schedules and coordinating crews
- Manage all day to day staffing, fleet and equipment issues for the reinstatement crews
- Be the primary support for the Crew Leaders
- Be the subject matter expert for reinstatements including Council specifications
- Key contact for utilities contract
- Scoping, quoting and delivering minor works projects
- Ensure that all fleet are maintained in a safe and presentable condition at all times
- Review crew work sheets for invoicing/monitoring purposes
- Track and monitor jobs to meet customer KPI’s
- Manage and co-ordinate sub-contractor work volumes and timelines
- Check PPE on site during site inspections and worksite audits
- Achieve business targets and contract requirements
- Experience in Civil Maintenance works desirable
- Ability to provide estimations/quotations to Project Manager and Clients
- Strong understanding of and experience in proactively leading a positive safety culture
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers and provide exceptional customer service
- Proven track record in delivering results through leadership of others
- Experience in leading and developing a team, including managing employee issues as they arise
In return we offer:
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
How to apply
Click the APPLY button now!
Alternatively, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
*Only successful applications will be contacted*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend