Plant Operator - Front End Loader/Excavator
Job no: 494448
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
Includes operation of Front End Loaders, Excavators & HC Vehicles. Day and Afternoon shift available.
- Shifts - 2.00pm to 10.00pm or 10.00pm to 06.00am and available for rotating Sundays - 6.00am to 2.00pm
- Operation of Front End Loader, Excavator and HC Vehicles
About the Role:
Day to day operation of the Dynon Rd facility which includes loading of waste into vehicles to be transported to landfills. The site processes a high volume of waste and operates 24 hours to provide a disposal point for commercial customers
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Operation of Front End Loader and Excavator in our Waste Transfer Station
- Loading of compaction trailers
- Safe driving and operation of vehicle in accordance with legislation
- Carrying out all daily vehicle checks as per log book requirements
- Wash vehicle on a daily basis
- Manually cleaning any spillages
- Front End Loader Ticker/Front End Driver experience is essential
- Excavator ticket and Current Victorian Heavy Combination truck licence an advantage
- Current Victorian High Risk Forklift Licence – Preferred but not essential
- Background or demonstrated ability to understand heavy equipment (mechanical & electrical preferred)
- Available to work Public Holidays as required
- Available to work alternate shifts where required.
- Pro-Active & agile
- Committed and Flexible
- Knowledge of Workplace OH&S requirements
In return we offer:
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
At Citywide, we are a proud company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities by delivering the full scope of civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services to government and private enterprise. Collectively, our services positively impact more than 12 million Australians every day.
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button now!!!
Alternatively, You can also email directly with your resume and cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today.
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
*Only successful applications will be contacted*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend