MR Rear Lift Driver
Job no: 494491
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
MR Rear Lift Waste Truck Driver
Citywide are looking for MR Rear Lift Truck Drivers to work from our Dynon Road, West Melbourne site.
- 2:00 am start in West Melbourne
- Weekend work & overtime available
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collection of Rear Lift bins around Melbourne Metro
- Ensuring the cleanliness of streets and laneways
- Providing a high level of customer service to Citywide Client and the General Public
- Ensure highest safety standards at all times
- Daily vehicle checks
- Wash vehicle on a daily basis
- Manually cleaning any spillages
- Paperwork including run header sheets, run sheets, tip dockets are accurately filled out
Skills/Qualifications/Personal Attributes required for this role:
- Current Victorian Medium Rigid truck license
- Customer Service Experience
- Problem Solving Skills
- Time Management
- Committed and Flexible
- Knowledge of OH&S
In return we offer:
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
At Citywide, we are a proud company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities by delivering the full scope of civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services to government and private enterprise. Collectively, our services positively impact more than 12 million Australians every day.
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button now!
Alternatively, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
*Only successful applications will be contacted*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend