Traffic & Events Scheduler
Job no: 494499
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Trades and Services
Citywide are recruiting for a Scheduler to join our busy Traffic & Events team.
In this role you will be the lynchpin responsible for coordinating and managing bookings, assigning traffic controllers, vehicles and equipment as well as general admin relating to costings, rosters and permits.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate Traffic Management bookings
- Planning the costings of Traffic Management jobs and entering purchase orders
- Responding to calls on the Citywide Traffic phone
- Receiving and entering bookings on to Traffio, including work numbers and cost codes
- Assign Traffic Controllers, vehicles and equipment to jobs
- Liaise with Plans Team and Operations Team regarding site-specific queries
- Keeping personnel list up to date including regular licence checks
- Daily rostering and processing of weekly timesheets
- Contribute to reporting activities and assist with general admin
Skills and qualifications required:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Traffic Management Ticket
- RIIWHS205D – Control Traffic with Stop Bat
- RIIWHS302D – Implement Traffic Management Plan
- White Card
- First Aid Certificate (Desirable)
- CPR Certificate (Desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A team player with a strong work ethic
- Good computer skills with experience in MS Office
In return we offer:
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- The chance to make an impact in a rapidly expanding company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong, supportive environment
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
At Citywide, we are a proud company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities by delivering the full scope of civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services to government and private enterprise. Collectively, our services positively impact more than 12 million Australians every day.
How to apply
Click the APPLY button now!
Alternatively, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
*Only successful applications will be contacted*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend