Job no: 494456
Work type: Full time
Location: Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Categories: Administration & Office Support
We're looking for a Receptionist/Administration Support person to manage the front of house reception area and provide administrative support to Corporate Head Office. You'll be "the face of the business" and the first point of contact for visitors to reception.
- Manage the reception area and switchboard
- Meet and greet visitors, organise mail/couriers and catering for meetings
- Assist in the scheduling of appointments
- General admin duties and data entry
- Administration support to Corporate Office including CEO
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in reception and administration
- Experience with switchboard/phone consoles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to display initiative
- Intermediate Microsoft Office experience
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Friendly, welcoming and helpful
In return we offer:
- Convenient work location - a stone's throw from cafes and restaurants
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- The chance to make a positive impact within a growing organisation
- The opportunity to further develop your skills in a strong and supportive environment
At Citywide, we are a proud company with a clear purpose and mission – we shape liveable cities by delivering the full scope of civil infrastructure, open space and environmental services to government and private enterprise. Collectively, our services positively impact more than 12 million Australians every day.
How to apply?
Click the APPLY button now!!!
Alternatively, you can also email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call +61 3 9257 5437 to apply today.
A full drivers licence and good driving record is essential. COVID-19 Vaccine Verification, Reference checks, Driver Demerit Check, Police Check and Medical, including Drug and Alcohol testing are all pre-employment requirements for Citywide.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. No (search) fee will be paid in the event we hire a candidate whose resume is submitted by an employment agency to any of our employees without a valid written recruitment agreement. Such resumes shall be deemed the sole property of Citywide.
Citywide is an equal opportunities employer, we invite applications from all backgrounds.
*Only successful applications will be contacted*
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend